Swim with the Majestic Manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip from Bali. Stop at the famous Manta Bay, discover the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and go to Mangrove Point for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean.
Price IDR 850.000/Person (IDR 650.000/child from 3 to 10 years)
• Hotel pick up and drop off in Bali at certain area
• Return fast boat transfers from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan
• Admission fee to attraction
• Snorkeling to the 3 different spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and life vest/life jackets)
• Nusa Lembongan island tour by car
• Complimentary drinks
• Shower room
• Shared underwater GoPro camera (file will send to email/WhatsApp)
• English-speaking guide
Not inclusive of:
• Swimsuit (not a must)
• Other personal expenses, tips and gratuities
✓ 07:30-08:00 Hotel pick up at certain area in Bali
✓ 09:15 Fast boat departure to Nusa Lembongan from Sanur beach, Bali
✓ 09:45 approx. Arrive at Nusa Lembongan – pick up by tour guide – change clothes, and preparation for snorkeling
✓ 10:15 Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan, such as: Manta bay, Gamat bay, Crystal bay or Toyapakeh wall. (If bad weather at Manta bay or big swell we will go to Ceningan or Gamat bay, Crystal bay or Toyapakeh wall, and Mangrove point).
✓ 12:30 Beachfront lunch
✓ 13:30 Nusa Lembongan island tour by car, visit: Panorama view, Devils tears, and Dream beach
✓ 16:00 Fast boat depart from Nusa Lembongan to Sanur, Bali
✓ 16:45 approx. Arrive at Sanur and drop off to hotel
• The shuttle inclusions area are Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua BTDC, Jimbaran Central (McD Jimbaran), Ubud meeting point (Coco Supermarket), Canggu meeting point (Canggu Station) the other area will be extra charge according the hotel area
• Live vest or life jackets, and flotation device or safety equipment are provide for beginner
• Minimum booking: 2 person
• Payment method: on arrival by cash or credit card
Know Before You Go…
• Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute in order to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens, we will go to Crystal bay, Toyapakeh wall bay and Mangrove point.
• Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.